Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Floral Rebel




Okay so I almost always the girl in the flirty florals and ringlet curls in the room but today I wanted add something a little extra if you don't mind?....Of course you don't. We all love to see the unpredictable. I thought a pinch of my favorite color black with a hint of lace could add just the right about of sexiness that I was going for and was I ever correct. The lace added edginess but the florals and pastels kept this look on the softer side. Not to mention the ASOS heels were comfy and chic.




Dress:H&M
Shoes:ASOS
Tights:Aldos








4 comments:

rad-tastic said...

Very cute, like the tights.

http://thisisnotascene.blogspot.com/

Katia said...

So beautiful dress, really liked!

xoxo Kellz* said...

addorable!!!!

mixnmatch1 said...

great outfit :)