Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blogger Luxury award




This Award was given to me from the lovely Marina. Check out her blog http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com. The rules for this is to list 7 facts about myself and link to 15 other blogs.

Seven Facts

1.I love Rock music. This is a shock to most people who take the time to get to know me. I guess it is because I am so sweet and girly. But I love anything that has a guitar in it. One of my faves are Red and flyleaf.
2. I write fan fiction. It's a little dorky but hey I love it. In case you don't know what fan-fiction is it is an adaption of any story/movie that already exists. The fan base is huge and I have written quite a lot. I have links under my About Dawn section:)
3. I am a shoe freak. I love shoes even the ones that are not comfy. I will bare pain in order to look fierce.
4.I am 5'8.
5. I don't understand sports but I do tend to watch basketball from time to time.
6. I never leave the house without eye liner and mascara. It's a habit.
7. I love to whip my hair back and forth and I do it at the most random moments such as walking down the street or in the mall lol I have a sense of humor and people tend to enjoy it.

Fifteen blogs recieving this award

Fashionbananas
Sincerelyjules
Vivaluxury
bleedforfashion
Karlascloset
Fashionsalade
Fashion-nerdic
Purseblog
Fashion-distraction
Jadenemunson.blogspot
myfdb BLOG
myvisualpleasures
theglamourai
popcultureafternoon.blogspot
elenavasilieva.blogspot



4 comments:

Shasie said...

Congrats on your award! Great facts!

Shasie
Live Life in Style

(Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle) said...

Congratulations Doll!!! very well deserved :)

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Jes said...

So cute! love your blog!

http://www.heelsink.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

Thanks Jes:)