Friday, June 17, 2011

Remix your wardrobe....

This shoot was fun to do. I found a lovely piece at a thrift shop. I love the pattern but I could not decide on whether it was a skirt or strapless top. So I decided to use it for a remix your wardrobe post. It's very versatile and I actually had a great time switching things up a bit. We did thirty frames. I am posting three on here for now. I will post the outtakes on a later date. I may use different shots on Chictopia and Lookbook.nu. I am still undecided but you may check it out just in case. Thanks again dolls.









6 comments:

effortlesscool said...

LOVE the first look with the bright hued pants!!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Elizabeth said...

oh my goodness i love this! the first one with the turquoise pants is fabulous but it also looks great as a skirt. =]

http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

I love how versatile this piece is..Absolutely love every single look but my favorite is the very first one those color jeans are fab on you doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Shasie said...

Oh wow, great ways to wear this item! I love it. those blue denim jeans are hot!
Shasie
Live Life in Style

Sugarlace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugarlace said...

I love the denim shirt with the floral! fab x