Saturday, July 16, 2011

First look: Paper Crown



One of my favorite celebrities and fashion icon is Lauren Conrad. I love her looks and her line. So I felt that it is essential for me to do a post on her new line called "Paper Crown". The images are from Paper Crown's 2011 look book. I love the feel of this collection. It's very formal, pretty, and flirty. The pieces are flattering and very Lauren Conrad. I can see her wearing each and every outfit on the red carpet or for a night out which is what I love about her collection. It's runway ready and street ready.













3 comments:

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Oh my Goodness...never heard of this brand before and the collection is so pretty and feminine.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Dawn said...

You have to check out the site Marina. The overall look is just beautiful. I don't have the link right now but I'm sure you can google Paper crown and it will appear

-Dawn

Shasie said...

I love LC. I've followed her ever since laguna beach, and into the hills. I really love how she has branched out from reality tv and has made a name for herself in fashion. I realy like her clothing line at Kohls. Affordable and chic

Shasie of Live Life in Style
Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway