Saturday, July 16, 2011

Special Announcement

Hello all of my fabulous followers. I am suffering from a shoe breakdown. I fell in love with the Jessica Simpson "Dany" shoe. I've seen the shoe on many blogs, fashion site's, and magazine. But here is the thing, the "Dany" is sold out at every store and website that I have visited. I'm sure that I have not visited every site possible so here is where you guys come in. If any of you know where I can purchase a pair please link the site or post the name of the store. I'm aware of Jeffery Campbell's version "Foxy" But I prefer the "Dany". Please help me:) -Dawn

2 comments:

Shasie said...

These shoes are UBER cute. I'm really falling in love with Jessica Simpson's dresses at Macy's! Love them! Nice new layout of your blog! I love it!

Shasie of Live Life in Style

Dawn said...

Thank you Shasie