Thursday, July 7, 2011

Storms are brewing in the summer



Sixpence None The Richer

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map















8 comments:

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

This is such an amazing outfit girl. You look so chic!!! Absolutely loving all your pics. Beautiful.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Shasie said...

Those pants are so fun! Love it!

Shasie
Live Life in Style

mixnmatch1 said...

great outfit :)

The Other Coco Chanel said...

You truly are a fashionista. You are poetic and stylistic. I love it. I am all about the blouson top and wide flowy leg bottoms. Tres Chic! I would love to have you as a follower of Style~ Spotlighted at http://wtfash.blogspot.com! Guaranteed follow back and avid commentator and supporter of your site.

Stay FABulous,
*Chanel

Tere said...

amazing your pants, i really love them, are so original and nice!

have a good day!

xx

Rahel Stephanie said...

Hi there! Lovely blog, i followed you :)
btw, im doing a giveaway for a YSL shirt on my blog http://rahelrahelrahel.blogspot.com
hope you'll check it out!!!

xx

Dawn said...

Thank you guys for all of your posts. I greatly appreciate it:)

Lucia said...

wow love these trousers! my favourite style for the summer.

http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com