Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Celebrity inspired Tuesday

Hey dolls! I am so happy that I found time to post today's look before heading to work. I am starting something nee called "Celebrity inspired Tuesdays". Every Tuesday I will choose a celebrity whom outfit has inspired me and add my own twist. The first celebrity I am starting with is Lauren Conrad. Lauren a.k.a LC, is most known for her role on Laguna beach and The hills on MTV. I love this outfit. Anyone who know me know that I have an sick obsession with rompers. Solid colors are my favorite but I did not want to copy exactly what Lauren is wearing. That is not the point of Celebrity inspired Tuesdays. What I wanted to do was take the styling of the outfit and add my own twist. I hope you enjoy:)











6 comments:

Sara9w93 said...

You look sooo gorgeous!! I love all this outfit!! kss

Maya said...

Your shoes are amazing, love the color! And I'm really looking forward to your next "Celebrity Inspired Tuesday" cause you did a great job today! <3

mixnmatch1 said...

the jumpsuit is stunning, i want one :)

Shasie said...

Cool feature for your blog, I like it. I'm also liking the new layout. I love LC!!! I like your take on her look!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

I love your celebrity style look...so super cute. And you know I love this jumpsuit I have it too.
Love your look doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous look

another great one love your style