Tuesday, August 23, 2011

F.F.T (five fall trends)





I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for the fall season. I just wanted to share a few trends for those of us who have yet to shop for the new season (myself included). I can not wait to mix and match the old with the new. Some trends for the fall are shear maxi skirts, anything red, structured handbags, west African print, and loafer platforms. There are many ways to incorporate the following trends into any wardrobe. How about adding loafer platforms with high waist trousers for an 70's vibe. Maybe a shear maxi skirt with a hot new pair of leather booties. I know I can not wait to try a bold lip for a sexy statement and maybe play up a dressed down outfit with a cute structured handbag. What are some items on your shopping list for the fall?

2 comments:

Shasie said...

Fall is my favorite season of shopping! I'm really liking that red is taking a bold stand!!! The loafer heels are cute. I hate loafers normally, but these look cute. And I definitely need more structured handbags!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

I can't hardly wait to start doing my fall shopping...but first must wait for the pay check!!! LOL


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle