Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My sucky camera


I have been on my own with taking pictures these past couple of weeks. In case you have not noticed, my camera sucks. The lighting is awful. It's all just really bad. I do apologize for the lack of good quality photos. I am in between photographers right now. I wanted to post the pictures anyway because I fell in love with my dress. It's so comfy and the material stretch the way I like. I was never a fan of maxi dresses because I am tall and thin. I think that they make me look like a tree sometimes. Anyway, I love the maxi and blazer. I hope you enjoy.





5 comments:

Molly ♥ said...

Love the bag !

Marta said...

Great outfits! Lovely blog :D xxx

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous dress thank you soo much for following my blog Im now a new follower

Jeimy

Jeimysfashionloveaffair.blogspot.com

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

I LOVE that dress!! Nice outfit posts. I'm following you with GFC :)

Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

2onplateaus said...

love your dress & your blog.
greetings from cologne/germany
elke&doro