Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Polyvore

So I just signed up for Polyvore today and I love it. I am posting a few of the outfits I created but I'm thinking of having a separate page for Polyvore on my blog. It's fun and I think I'm addicted, can you blame me?

YSL tribute


DAY Birger et Mikkelsen silk t shirt
249 DKK - musthaves.dk

Zero Maria Cornejo tiered skirt
$480 - barneys.com

Yves Saint Laurent high heel shoes
$995 - cultstatus.com.au


California here I go


Joyrich short tee
$48 - idontlikemondays.us

H M elastic waist skirt
£7.99 - hm.com

Jeffrey Campbell cut out flat
$67 - needsupply.com

Givenchy black duffle bag
$2,410 - cultstatus.com.au



Color blocking


Corset top
$55 - topshop.com

Preen hot pink pants
$1,003 - my-wardrobe.com

Theyskens' theory patent leather shoes
$465 - net-a-porter.com

Christian Louboutin cross body shoulder bag
$1,495 - shopsavannahs.com

Forever21 tribal ring
$5.80 - forever21.com

1 comment:

Shasie said...

Polyvore is lots of fun! I wish I had more time to play on there! Shasie of Live Life in Style