Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's in my bag?

I was inspired by some of my favorite blogs to do this post, "What's in my bag?"
Normally, my bag is a tad bit messy and everything is thrown around. So I was surprised that randomly, which is how I chose to do this post, my bag is actually not as dysfunctional. I decided to do this post but I chose to pick the date randomly meaning this was spur of the moment. I tend to have different things in my bag everything, depending on whether or not I decide to switch bags. So check out what's in my bag........



-Windows phone powered by AT&T
-Neutrogena lip gloss, copper power
-Trident layers gum, cool mint + melon Frisco
-Colgate wisp
-Neutrogena soothing wrap body lotion
-Garnier fructis style brilliantine shine glossing spray
-JlO glow and glow after dark perfume roller
-Eco tools foundation brush
-M.A.C mineralize skin finishing powder in dark
-M.A.C eyeshadow in bronze frost
-M.A.C lip pencil in cork
-Smashbox black liquid liner pin in jet black
-Rosetti wallet
-Aviator sunglasses
-Red mini notebook
-Zara bone colored bag

3 comments:

Alina F. said...

Loved this post!You have so many things in your bag!

Molly ♥ said...

Love this post !
I like you wallet & the bag :D

Shasie said...

I really need to keep a notebook in my bag and a pen. I'm always looking for something to write on and write with. Love the post!
Shasie of Live Life in Style