Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A fine frenzy

Hey guys! It's yet another beautiful day in Maryland. The weather is so weird. I can not complain as long as the rain has gone away. For now anyway. I spent the day at the dentist office. I know:( but we have to take care of our teeth am I right? Anyway, I wore my brand new ballet flats that I absolutely adore. They are leopard print and satin with a beaded heart on the top. They are super comfy and look great with absolutely everything. I can not wait to don them with a blazer and denim. In other news I talked to the admissions office at Full Sail in Florida. I will hopefully transfer into their film program for directing and script writing sometime next year. Some of you in blogger land may not know that about me. I love fashion but I have no desire to make a career out of it. I've been writing since second grade and I'm currently in college for performing arts. Over the last couple of years I've gained a passion for behind the scenes work instead of on camera. Wish me luck.


















6 comments:

Maya said...

You look so adorable,Flats are great!

Alina F. said...

Beautiful look,hon!Love the skirt!

Fabrizia said...

I like your outfit, your red skirt is so chic! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Sheela said...

i love ur skirt and u look so cute:)

love
delasheela.blogspot.com

2onplateaus said...

What a great outfit! Super cute skirt!

Kisses from Germany


www.2onplateaus.blogspot.com

C & M said...

the colours of the skirt is superb! i love it! :D
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/