Monday, September 26, 2011

No one is bluer than you

Hey dolls. Today is very beautiful in Baltimore. I'd like to announce that I am extension free. My hair is very weather sensitive so I'd rather deal with it in the fall and winter instead of spring and summer. I get the question of "What color is your hair?" all the time. My hair is chestnut brown and black brown at the root. It's two toned and I love it that way. I'm going to do a product post later on today. A lot of african american women find it hard to come across great products that work on hair and skin. No I do not go to the ethnic section in stores lol There are products that work wonders. It maybe a little pricey though. Until next time.....Dawn














5 comments:

Alina F. said...

Great look,hon!Love the skirt!

Carlinn said...

your skirt is a perfect shade of blue! Lovely!

Sarah said...

Your skirt is gorgeous, such a beautiful color on you!

Isaiah said...

you look nice!
eplussizeveningwear.com

Kayleigh said...

Just came across your blog!
Wow gorgeous style,this maxi skirt is fabulous,beautiful colour x
You have a new follower,hope your having a wonderful week x