Sunday, September 18, 2011

Red hot at the Emmys


No, I did not watch the Emmys. I really don't like to watch to many award shows. I just get upset whenever I do. Secretly, I wish I was on each and every red carpet, wearing my favorite designers, and taking photos among the rest of Hollywood. But hey, don't we all? With that being said, I still found time to surf the net and find pictures of our favorite celeb's in designer duds. My favorite, hands down, was Nina Dobrev. Nina looked absolutely stunning. I could picture myself in this gown. I think she owned the red carpet. This Donna Karen gown was both elegant and sexy. I love loved the fit. It was perfect and hugged every curve in a flattering way. This is how one should dress for this sort of event. FYI: Nina finished off her look with Brian Atwood shoes, Neil Lane jewelry, and a Judith Leiber clutch.





1 comment:

Molly ♥ said...

Nina looked amazing !