Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The sun has fallen from the sky

Today was at least 90 degrees outside. It was so I hot it felt as if the sun had fallen from the sky. Luckily, I didn't have much to do. Just ran a few errands and did some homework. I've been going nuts for youtube runway show's for the last twenty four hours. I just loved Dolce and Gabbana's winter 2012 collection. I posted it for those of you who have not seen it yet. Tell me what you guys think of the alphabet collection(it's not really named that).














6 comments:

Shasie said...

Very pretty dawn, I love the cut and fit of this top
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Maya said...

You look super cute! Love your shoes, love the colors! Shorts looks great on you!
Xoxo
http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

Black Pearls said...

This is very cute!!! I love it!... Your blog is awesome too.. now following you! If I'm not already =)
xoxo asiahlynn

Lucia said...

Thanks for your lovely blog comment! These are gorgeous photos, love the colour of the top. PS you have great legs. xo

StaceyKo said...

this wedges are stunning!

NoMade said...

Wow love the combination <3

Come visit me we can follw each other :)
http://nomadeproducts.blogspot.com/