Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wearing white after Labor day

Today was supposed to be "Celebrity inspired Tuesday". The weather outside is so bad that I could not get out to take pictures. Hopefully if it is better tomorrow I will have time to get out. Sorry guys. But I did decide to do a mini post in place of my original.I've never been a big fan of rule. Even in fashion I find myself very rebellious. So I ask, who the hell came up with this rule? I love white and I shall wear it anyway and anytime that I want. I wore white today because I wanted to break that little rule. What do you guys think about white after Labor day?



3 comments:

Kimbunnii said...

Love it!

Alina F. said...

Love this outfit,hon!So gorgeous!

Heather said...

love those tights! they are mega hott! And I'm still wearing white too! :)

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com