Monday, October 10, 2011

Celebrity best dressed Monday


Hey dolls! So to start off a brand new week at Weststreetglamor.blogspot.com, I'd like to share with you my top five best dressed celebrities from the previous week. I really adore the outfits below and after browsing a ton of photos I finally found my top five. Enjoy:)

Who: Cheryl Cole
What: Victoria Beckham Spring 2011 Dress
Where: The 2011 Pride of Britain Awards on October 3rd, 2011


Who: Emma Stone
What: Lanvin Gown
Where: ‘The Help’ Premiere in Germany on October 8th, 2011


Who: Gwyneth Paltrow
What: Chanel Fall 2008 Dress
Where: The Arts Club’ in London on October 5th, 2011


Who: Lady Gaga
What: Viktor & Rolf Resort 2012 Jacket and Trousers

Who:Rachel Bilson
What: Peen dress
Where:Late show



None of the following photos were taken by of belong to weststreetglamor.blogspot.com