Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Celebrity inspired Tuesday


I was inspired by this look that Lauren Conrad wore. Yes, I'm posting a Lauren inspiration again because her style is similar to mine. I always dress comfortable and I would never do a post if I did not feel like myself in the outfit. Anyway, I love high waisted shorts. I don't particularly care for the form fitting ones. I find the flowy shorts more flattering. I had a bit of spare time today so I could squeeze in this post. Sorry about my lack on "Celebrity inspired Tuesday" posts. I just was not inspired until now.












4 comments:

Maya said...

I love this look! Your shoes are so beautiful! Love the colors!

Sassi said...

wow, love your outfit!
X

uduak said...

lovely combo, nice blog too!

Rose Mode said...

WONDERFUL BLOG! HI! my name's Rose and I come from Paris... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips! Thanks! XoXo, RoseMode! ;D