Friday, October 14, 2011

F.F.F Friday (Five Favorite Fashion posts)

Happy Friday. I hope all of you enjoy your weekend. Below are my top five fashion posts from blogger this week. The first picture is my favorite but all of the looks are so chic and there is something so chic about each and every one of them. Some of you may be familiar with the bloggers below. But if you are not please be sure to check out their blogs and show some love.Come back every Friday to see if you make the list and don't forget to take the survey to tell me which one is your favorite. Chow for now:)



Boyfriend Blazer & Vest: Cotton On/ Skirt: Valleygirl/ Stockings: Sportsgirl/ Socks: Ebay/ Bag: Dotti/
Necklaces: Diva/ Watch: Gucci/ Shoes: Thailand



Blusa/blouse: Pull&Bear, Collar/Necklace: Oysho, Shorts: Bershka, CinturĂ³n/Belt: Pull&Bear, Oxford: Bershka, Bolso/Bag: Zara



Dress: Zara, Jacket: Asos, Belt: Zara, Boots: Zara, Handbag: Zara, Ring: H&M, Bracelets: Aldo and H&M
,Earrings: D&G



Dress: OneTeaspoon (gifted) | Blouse: Lush | Heels: Seychelles | Bag: All Saints | Tassle Necklace: Madewell



Wearing UNIQ Sweater|H&M Skirt|House of Harlow Cary Sunglasses|Pyrrha Necklaces American Apparel Clutch|Aldo Boots


2 comments:

Alina said...

Wow...thank you so much,sweetie!It means a lot!xx

Shasie said...

Hey girlie! Cool feature! Can you tell me how you were able to get that voting poll? I've been wanting to use something like that on my blog for a long time, but I can't seem to find any help on how to get one!
Shasie of Live Life in Style