Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hi Guys



So, Where have I been? What have I been doing? and Where are the new posts? Well, first things first, I have bangs now and I love them! I've had bangs before but every time I get them I cant help but feel like a brand new person. Bangs are edgy and I love them. Merry Christmas guys and I hope you enjoy the holiday with family and friends close by. So I've been busy with school and now that my semester is over I can officially say that I did well in all my classes. I received all A's and B's. In other great news, I landed a lead role in my school's production of Metamorphoses which will be performed in the spring. I will try to post as much as possible between now and our first rehearsal on the 18Th. It's been really difficult finding time to update because I've been preparing for the audition and now I am preparing for rehearsals. I have to be completely off book by the first rehearsal. I am excited to have exactly nine major parts in the said play GAH! I know right. The production will be my first play ever. I guess I had a awesome audition. Anyway, that pretty much sum up what I've been up to and why I haven't post anything in a while. I'm going to do a holiday make-up tutorial and hopefully I'll have an outfit post for you tomorrow. Also, I have to do a Haul because I've gotten tons of goodies in the last two months that you guys know nothing about. Until next time, Dawn.
P.S if you are wondering about the lip color in the picture above it is M.A.C in Rebel.

2 comments:

Phoebunny said...

Haha at first i thought you posted a photo of tyra banks.

Nina said...

gorgeous bangs, happy holidays!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com