Saturday, January 14, 2012

Concrete dreams

Today was quite a boring day. I accomplished some things that I needed to at home so the day was not a total waste. I was able to pair my new bold red booties with striped pants which I loved. I got the pants at Boscovs when they were open about four years ago. That goes to show how much weight I've gained since then. Lucky me. I also wore and over sized Khaki blazer that I got from H&M. Definitely a great way to wear it. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Have fun but not to much.






11 comments:

effortlesscool said...

LOVE those pants!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Mide Coker said...

Your red booties are really cool!

www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Cool boots!

Shasie said...

Super cute! I just adore the pants!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Dia said...

lovely shoes, I would like to compliment you and say you have nice legs as well.

xo DIa!

http://peach-punch.blogspot.com/

Leticia said...

wow!! your style is amazing!! i love your heels!! Fantastic blog ^^

Belle de Couture said...

Great pants, girl! ;) Love your shoes too!

Thx for stopping by my blog!!

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Marella said...

Amazing outfit dear!
Very inspiring blog! Following! Follow back? <3

Maryam Maquillage said...

beautiful!!! I am in love with the pants and boots!!! so HOT ;)))

pia said...

love the colors! great boots

thanks for your comment

<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Life's a shoe said...

i love the color of your boots!