Friday, January 20, 2012

Is it Friday already?

Hey guys:) You've been seeing me in red a lot because I just adore my red booties. They are super tall so it's going to be weird to say this, but it is oh so true, they are completely comfortable. It has a very thick platform which make it feel as if I'm wearing flats. Anyway, I am sorry about the lack of posting. I've been busy and to top it off rehearsals for Metamorphoses has started. I just want wish everyone a Happy Friday and to say that I hope you enjoy your weekend.










11 comments:

Maya said...

I love love love your outfit! you look great!

D.R. said...

love the monocrhomatic vibe of this outfit

www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Love it!Red looks great on you!

Aarti said...

oh those red booties are gorgeous! i love this look..... the leather trim on the trousers adds the perfect amount of edge to the outfit.. love it.

Aarti xx
http://aartifiit.wordpress.com

Ayya McFire said...

Oh love, love, love!
This is such a fierce outfit, I love everything about it especially the blazer and the booties.
Red looks amazing on you!

Nadia Cayco said...

Oh my gosh your shoes!]

nadjnadj

LA Lynn's said...

This RED is Gorgeous!!!! I'm now following your blog... you are welcome to come & check mine out!

Nicole Marie said...

Super fun outfit, I love it! Love the pants.

Nicole Marie
www.nicolemariewho.com

Stiletto Goddess said...

Hey hun, thanks so much for the sweet comment. I get excited seeing African American fashionable bloggers too, so Im excited about yours and defintely following back. Love this outfit!

www.stilettogoddess.blogspot.com

Shasie of Live Life in Style said...

I could see that these are really helpful! I love these red boots!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Peach Punch said...

lovely outfit!
xo DIa,
www.peach-punch.com