Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A little pleasure for the eyes.

After browsing the net, reading a few blogs, and lusting over various items, I decided to give you, my fabulous followers a little pleasure for today. Below are a few items that has me head over heel in love. My personal favorite is the neon satchel. It's a bold statement piece and I can see myself rocking that bag with skinny jeans or a little black dress. The possibilities are endless. Actually, I don't own a Satchel at the moment so maybe it's about time that become a little trendy and purchase one. I'm not really a trendy blogger like others. I'm into what work well with my body type and what I am comfortable in verse what other people want to see me in. You know the spiel lol. One of those 'I don't care what anyone else think' sort of chicks. Anyway, enjoy.






No copyright infringement intended. Photos were taken and posted by Elle.com

6 comments:

Alina said...

Great inspiration!Love these skirts!

Michelle Lee said...

wow amazing inspirations :)

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Oh ya, so much inspiration in these photos!! Love the neon satchel, the printed skirt, the fun necklace-wow!!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Ashley said...

Gorgeous outfits!

I also wanted to stop by and let you know that I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award (hope you don't already have it!!), so stop by and check it out:)

xoxo

Ashley

Dia said...

truly inspirational pics!

xo Dia!

diamoraru@blogspot.com

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

I am loving those printed skirts. Stunning.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle