Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Long boots and even longer legs:)

Hi my loves. I'm back with another post. I've noticed that a lot of my favorite bloggers have been following the Neon trend lately so I decided to dabble into it. I purchased this pretty cardie at F21 for only fourteen bucks. I know right! What a great deal. Anyway, I'm wearing the tan boots that I brought myself for Christmas. I have very skinny legs and I find it hard to find boots that fit my legs so I was happy when I tried them on and they actually fit my leg. The material is stretch and they are also suede in case you can not tell. The slight platform make them so comfortable. I adore the boots. Also, the weather today is a little scary for January weather in Maryland. It's literally like sixty degrees with a mild breeze. What do you guys think of the neon trend? and if you have recently done a post with neon please feel free to leave a link and I will check it out and comment.












7 comments:

effortlesscool said...

lovely! Especially digging your use of neon :)

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Chris L said...

i'm beginning to like it. uncertain if I wanna venture into it just yet. maybe with the perfect shoe...

love your neon, though. would probably glow in the dark :P ~

Tanya WALL officiel said...

Love your look , these over the knee boots are amazing and are made for you ! you are so pretty and very chic , I'm fan
XOXO
Tanya
http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

★☆AdamAlexMommy☆★ said...

omg, you're so pretty. love that shade of yellow... and the boots are amazing on you. :)

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Dawn I love your boots so gorgeous doll and wow you definitely rocking them. Looking absolutely stunning doll.

Happy 2012 and wishing you the very best on this new year.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

DannieDukes said...

diggin the boots!!!

Rachels Lookbook said...

So cute, love this look!!!!

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com