Saturday, January 21, 2012

One shirt, three ways to wear it

I was a little bored today and because it is snowed, I was not in the mood to take photos outside. I decided to do this post. Sorry for the quality of the photos. The pictures would have come out better if there was natural lighting. Anyway, tell me which one you like the best.

First outfit.......

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes:Doll House

Second oufit......

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Forever21
Boots:Aldo

Third outfit.......

Shirt:Urban Outfitters
Dress:H&M
Shoes:Aldo





My Favorite

10 comments:

D.R. said...

I love the first style, the pants and color make the denim look fun and different

www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

Charlotte's House said...

Hello
I love the posts like this...
I love the first look most!!!! So stylish!!! Anazing pants and lacy sexy heels!!!

Thank you very much for such a sweet comment on my blog and following!!!
Of course, I follow you back and hope we'll keep in touch!!!
I'm happy to have such stylish follower :-)
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hello from Charlotte's House!!!

Peach Punch said...

once one has cute legs, everything looks good on that person, that is your case!
xo DIa!
www.peach-punch.com

Audrey said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind comments :) You look fabulous! x www.casualglamorous.com

Plami said...

Denim shirts are so versatile! Love all three ways! The second one is probably my favorite!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

The Chic Etoile said...

HI MY FRIEND!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment and for following me!!!

GREAT POST!!

NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...HOPE YOU CONTINUE VISITING MY BLOG...THERE IS A NEW NICE POST <3 <3

http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

KISSES FROM ITALY!!!

THE GLOSSY MOOD said...

WOW...YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL....LOVE YOUR LOOK!!!
NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER....FOLLOW MY BLOG YOU TOO ;-))
A BIG KISS!!!!

PalermoStreetstyle said...

bella ragazza! vorrei fotografare te... a little 'distant......
http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.com/

Shasie of Live Life in Style said...

Great way to ride out a snowy day! I like the 2nd look the best!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Herryponting said...

Nice pic.
Womens Perfume Fragrance