Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pastels and knit wear

Hello lovelies. I found time to post in between classes and studying. Things have been a little hectic for me lately. But today was a great day. My group in Marketing class did an amazing job. We had a project to do where we marketed a product to college students. It was definitely fun. Also, yesterday I was able to do a fitting for costumes in the show that I will be acting in. It was fun and I was excited to see the many costumes the costume director came up with for me. I have a total of eight roles in Metamophoses and I myself and the cast have been working extremely hard. So there you have it. My life right now is a whirlwind of Rehearsals, classes, work, fittings, and attempting to blog. Peachy keen right? lol wrong. I miss you guys and hopefully I will be able to check up on your blog posts and such. If anyone knows a blogger app that I can download onto my phone so that I can post, check posts, and chat with you guys via phone please leave me the link below. I would really appreciate it. Thank you guys.







16 comments:

Joyce said...

Your pastel jeans are so pretty and I love your shoes! Gorgeous outfit :)

Peach Punch said...

Like always you are gorgeous, and you have a nice style!
come visit me!
xo xo Dia!
http://www.peach-punch.com

EbonyCPrincess said...

I found your blog thru a comment you left on Jeimy's last post. I love your style!

Natasha Carly said...

I love this outfit!
Yout blog is great!
I am now following you
Please check out my blog and follow if you like it :)
prettylittlelives.blogspot.com

ams said...

lovely set <3

Annie said...

Loving the color of those pants - so pretty!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

thekellytang said...

Love that necklace it really complements the peach and white! Love this look!

<3 Kelly

Alina said...

Great outfit,hon!Love the pants!

Belle de Couture said...

Love those peach colored jeans! They look great on you!

xo
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Ni Ka said...

Love the pastel jeans! so pretty!
xoxo N.
http://nikadressed.blogspot.com

Maryam Maquillage said...

love the daintiness of this outfit!! the boots give it an edge :))

Clara Turbay said...

Lovely pieces and good taste.

Marella said...

Love your pants! <3

nikolia said...

like how you look.
I liked your blog .. I follow you ..) xx

Lubna said...

What a beautiful array of colors! Love those candy colored pants as well as the boots x

Lubna
ELLE VOX

Bubble My Licorice said...

amazing look! You ares so cute!!