Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One hundred and one ways to wear a blazer


My favorite wardrobe piece is a blazer. A blazer can make the simplest outfit look chic. I would recommend buying a blazer in every color. If an outfit feels incomplete to me I always throw one on. A blazer can be paired with leather trousers, striped skinny's, denim shorts, and or a leather skirt. Blazers almost always add a level of sophistication or edginess to everything you wear. I don't have enough time today to do an outfit post however I wanted to show you guys a few ways to style a blazer. Leave me links below so that I can see amazing outfits by you that are styled with a blazer:) Love you dolls.

5 comments:

The Marcy Stop said...

I love how you rocked all these different looks. The first look is my favorite. So casual but super cool. Check out how we styled a white blazer in our latest post: http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

cheers!
xLauren

Maryam Maquillage said...

great post!!! blazers are so chic and versatile :))

t said...

Nice look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Shasie said...

I definitely need more blazers in my closet! Especially a nice red one!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Alina said...

Great outfits,hon!I love blazers, too!