Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My spring trends

Decided to play dress up today and take pictures of some of my favorite spring trends. Had a blast mixing prints and playing with various items in my closet. Initially I was going to do a look book for YouTube but I am having some technical difficulties. So until then this will have to do. I'm to lazy to post the name and store for every item below but if there is one piece that you want to know about just leave me a comment below. Thanks darlings.

Tribal print and neon




Leather skirts and pastel prints


High waist denim shorts and neutral blazers



Color blocking



Denim dresses and ballet flats

6 comments:

Dearest Lou said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Dawn. You are absolutely adorable! Love the tribal print skirt with the neon cardigan best<3

xx

Belle de Couture said...

The third and fourth looks are my fave! You look great! :)

xo
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

berry said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeee your outfits guuurll , ure such a pretty brown shade i followed with bloglovin be shure to kee in touch

bye doll

Amber Callan said...

I love those outfits!
You are so gorgeous (:
The leather skirt was my favorite.

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow beautiful looks!!! nice blog!!
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

BorrowedFromMom said...

Love you in those shorts and blazer.. so perfectly simple and stunning! Keep it up lady.. Xx