Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fun Spring Trends and a life update

Fun spring trends

Valentino pencil dress
$1,980 - net-a-porter.com

May short dress
$179 - generalpants.com.au

Alberta Ferretti fitted blazer
$1,290 - stylebop.com

Mango denim jacket
£45 - mango.com

Long skirt
$484 - aliceandolivia.com

Giuseppe Zanotti high heel pumps
$695 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

Charlotte olympia shoes
£600 - charlotteolympia.com

Stella Dot leather bangle
$39 - stelladot.com

Friis Company beaded jewelry
€11 - welikefashion.com

Hey guys. It's been a while. I know and I am truly sorry about my lack of posting. School is winding down. I have two days left exactly until summer break and I can not wait. More blogging. I have so much to share with you guys. I have video ideas for my YouTube channel and I have so many things that I want to do with my blog. I really appreciate all of the comments and love that you guys show me. It's really great. Anyway, above is three outfits that I put together on Polyvore. In case you have no idea what that is, it is a fun way to shop or put together affordable and pricey outfits when you are low on money or just having fun. I know right, amazing. I hope you guys enjoy this post.

2 comments:

berry said...

I love all of your pics , nicely done

Emma said...

Wauuuw! amazing clothes!!

http://www.crashyourownstyle.blogspot.com/

xx