Monday, August 20, 2012

Heaven is full of Neons and Patterns


Hello beautiful people. Today is a rather beautiful day. It's not to hot or chilly so I thought a maxi skirt was perfect for the weather. I'm feeling a little glamorous as well so I decided to go with a patterned skirt and heels. The skirt is thrifted. My shoes are from Bamboo, blouse is from H&M, and necklace is H&M. Thanks for checking out this post and leave me a comment telling me what you think. Just want you guys to know that I do read all comments and I am forever grateful for your kind words. It motivates me to do better. If you have Twitter follow me @donniluvsu.

5 comments:

Rose Mode said...

I love your dress, you look great.

Olyboly said...

Love the outfit.
And Love your YouTube channel.
Glad I found you here too

Olyboly
http://youngcuraglam.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Milkshake said...


Great post !

Like your style girl ;)

You look amazing
If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl




TRENDIQUE said...

Found you on Chictopia and I really like your style :)

This outft is so pretty I love the pattern of the skirt with the red on top!


Love,
Vanessa from Trendique.com

Olivia Noel said...

So pretty! :). I love the skirt!