Sunday, August 19, 2012

Styled: Inspiration Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars

Pretty dress with backless detail
Bold prints and Leather Booties
Leather Jacket and Embellishments


Hello Guys! I decided to do a series of mini videos inspired by some of my favorite characters in the hit TV show Pretty Little Liars. This video was inspired by Aria Montgomery. She is one of my favorite of the characters. Her style is very rocker chic and eclectic. She plays with a lot of colors, bold prints, and leather. I enjoyed putting together the outfits. I also posted three pictures that I drew inspiration from. If you wish to put a spin on her style and make it your own use these three simple rules. Rule one-Do play with both colors and print. Rule Two- Leather is your friend. Whether it is a jacket, vest, or simple detail on your shoes. Rule Three- Never forget a pop of color with maybe a bright belt or nail polish. Hope you all enjoy this and stay tuned for more.