Saturday, September 22, 2012

Remixed: Floral Dress


Hey guys! so I am trying to get into remixing things more. I was not to keen in the beginning about repeating a lot of things but I've come to look at repeating so much differently now. I love the idea of taking one piece of clothing and reinventing it again and again. So, I will be doing remix posts more. The first picture is of me last month. I decided to make this dress a lot more edgy by adding a H&M cuff necklace and Jeffery Campbell inspired Litas. The second outfit is of me last semester. I was testing out the mixing prints trend which will explain the floral dress and cheetah print shoes. So, tell me, which is your fav?

5 comments:

Rose Mode said...

I love the dress with the heel better =)

Lamoderocks said...

Love the dress with the heels! you look gorgeous!
xoxo
lamoderocks.blogspot.com

Kells said...

I like both, but what can I say I am a sucker for Jeffrey Campbell! Awesome post girl!

http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

Marina H said...

Dawn it's been a long time since I visited you. Looking lovely as always and loving your beautiful floral dress so cute and chic. Hope you're enjoying the holidays doll.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

sgrmse. said...

you rock prints well. i could never pull off this dress. nice shoes, too. happy 2013! x